We have found up to 7 Billion dollars in unclaimed funds in 30 Million accounts!

Some of it may be yours.
Would you like a check like this?

NOT A VALID CHECK FOUNDMONEY.COM
Found Money International
5/27/2003
Your Name Here
5,792.00
THE SUM OF $5,792.00
Foundmoney.com claim

This is great news.

You may have substantial cash in your name, just waiting for you. Millions of Americans are owed cash by different companies and government agencies. This is not money in dispute - it may be lawfully yours, you just didn't know it, and therefore never bothered to find out how to claim it.

That's why we're here- we have the most comprehensive search engine for uncollected funds.

Please click here now to complete the search and collect what may be yours!

Thank you for being a OffersforU.com member. If you no longer wish to be a member and receive our emails click this link