Hello CYPHER,

QuickPros is still holding your position and we have people that we're waiting to
place under you. You need to confirm.

I'm sorry if you have already confirmed your position. If so
disregard this and delete yourself by clicking on the link at the bottom of this
email........but I hadn't heard from you?

I'm confused as to why you haven't confirmed your position. You don't pay anything to
lock in your position and we notify you when you have a GUARANTEED CHECK? What
happened?
Why didn't you do it yet? Is your email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CYPHER, You need to confirm your position immediately or you'll lose the customers who
are waiting to be placed under you.

Remember, YOU make money every time someone we placed under you makes a purchase. So
go right now before you do anything else!
I don't want you to miss out on this.

Just go to:
http://kfitts.goquickpros.com

Prosperous Regards,

Kristine Fitts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CLICK BELOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
PS. Friend, if you are no longer interested in turning your computer into a CASH COW,
please remove yourself below so we can place all these people under someone else who
is ready.

NOTE: If you have already confirmed your position then click on the removal link
below. Either way we need to know if you're in or you're out because these people need
to be placed quickly.