>From the Desk of:
Dr.Francis.G.Adidi
Chairman,special project and foreign contract
review committee,
Asokoro,Abuja
Private Tel/Fax No:  234-1-7597002.
Email address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
ATTN: The Managing Director

Dear Friend,

With profound interest and in utmost confidence,I am soliciting your immediate
assistance or co-operation as to enable us round up an opportunity within my
capability as a result of the death of one of our contractor (Beneficiary). You should
not be surprised as to how I got your contact, you were highly recommended to me with
the believe that you are competent, reliable,Trustworthy and confident.

I am Dr.Francis.G.Adidi,the chairman of the special Project and Foreign Contract
review committee,a committee solely set up by the federal government of nigeria to
ensure sanity in foreign contract handling thereby facilitating prompt payments of
contractors in due time.

In the last payment quarter, a total of 30 contractors were short listed for payment
and about 25 of them have been paid remaining about 5 (Five), information reaching
this office indicates that one among the remaining has been reported dead. His name is
Mr.Gerrand Schwartz from Sweden, he died in the last Air France Concorde plane crash.
Meanwhile he finished the execution of his contract December 19th 1999. But since his
death, nobody has come forward to put a claim to his contract fund which is about
US$35,500,000.00 Million (Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars)which
we don't want the amount to be used for other purposes.we have tried to secured this
said amount for some time now  but as civil servants,we are not allowed to operate
domiciliary nor foreign account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally,hence we
need a foreign bank account where the fund can be transferred to with immediate
effect.With my position as the chairman of the committee, I!
  will regularize all the necessary documents and present your name or company's name
as the bona-fide beneficiary of this fund in as much as you respond to our urgent
request.we only solicit your cooperation and confidentiality in this business as it is
100% risk free,and  neccesary measures to ensure the smooth transfer of this
transaction has been  well taken cared of.I will be disposed to giving the details of
this proposal as soon as I receive your confirmation signifying your interest in this
proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization.

Kindly signify your interest by replying via my personal email address above or
through this email address. we shall also discuss on how best to achieved this goal as
the transaction is suppose to be completed within 9-11 working days.finally,upon the
completion of this transaction,myself and my colleagues have decided to give you 30%
of the total sum,60% of the fund which is our share will be used for investment in
your company or in any other company of our choice,the remaining 10% has been mapped
out to take care of any minor expenses incurred.Thanks in anticipation of your
assistance and God bless.

Best Regards