UNLIMITED INTERNET CONNECTION AT ONLY $7.00 per month!
*  NATIONWIDE COVERAGE! *

http://www.isp-saver.com

ISP-SAVER.COM offers fast and reliable unlimited dial
up access at an unbelievably low price.  We feature
numbers throughout the United States, so you'll have
unlimited dial up access wherever you are:  at home,
at work, or on the road.

Other providers charge:

AOL - $23.95/month
EARTHLINK - $21.95/month
AT&T - $21.90/month
MSN - $21.90/month

Why pay those prices when you can get THE SAME
CONNECTION for only $7.00?

We use the SAME backbone providers, and the SAME
equipment as the major ISP's above.  But we do it for
70% less!  The difference goes back into your pocket
EVERY MONTH!

What do you get exactly?

Unlimited Internet Access
Nationwide Access Numbers
5 POP E-mail Accounts
10 MB Total E-mail Storage
24/7 Technical Support via email or phone

Check us out at http://www.isp-saver.com for more
information.

To be removed from our mailing list, simply respond to
this email with the word REMOVE in the subject line.