Title: Besco Watch & Clock Ltd
 BESCO Watch & Clock Ltd  Date:2003-7-2   WP0028  FASHION-007
THE SOLELY-AUTHORIZED AND APPOINTED WATCH & CLOCK MANUFACTURER OF PEPSI

Besco watch & clock Ltd. is the most creative and specialized gift-watch and clock supplier of largest scale in China, and also it is the solely-authorized and appointed watch & clock manufacturer of American Pepsi Company.

Our company can provide P.D.M.S. general solution service for worldwide customers with professional Plan, fashionable Design, Manufacture,integrated Sources and first-rate quality. We are open for every friend in the world with sincerity and honesty, aiming to establish business relationship of sustainable development.

(Reply the email with subject "REMOVE" to unsubscribe)

Click to Enlarge
Item No RL043
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $1.24 (Qty<=5,000)
    $1.21 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $1.17 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $1.12 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   Multi-Func LCD
Size   6.3*28cm
Material   PVC Band/ABS Case
M.O.Q   3K
Delivery Time   10-15days
Meas./CTN   58.4*33*39.4 / 250pcs
G.W./N.W.   16kgs / 14kgs
Packing   Each in pp bag,then 250 pcs in a master carton.
Description   Time,Date,Alart,Night light

Click to Enlarge
Item No RL0044
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $1.25 (Qty<=5,000)
    $1.23 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $1.18 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $1.14 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   Multi-Func LCD
Size   6.3*28cm
Material   PVC Band/ABS Case
M.O.Q   3K
Delivery Time   10-15days
Meas./CTN   58.4*33*39.4cm / 250pcs
G.W./N.W.   17kgs / 15kgs
Packing   Each in pp bag,then 250 in a master carion.
Description   Time,Alarm,Night Light

Click to Enlarge

Item No RL047
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $1.17 (Qty<=5,000)
    $1.14 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $1.09 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $1.05 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   LCD
Size   6.3*28cm
Material   PVC band/ABS Case
M.O.Q   3K
Delivery Time   10-15days
Meas./CTN   58.4*33*39.4cm / 250pcs
G.W./N.W.   16kgs / 14kgs
Packing   Each in pp bag,then 250pcs in a master carton.
Description   Time,Alarm,Night Light

BESCO WATCH & CLOCK LTD.
Head Office:26/F,Construction Bank Building,No.509,DongFengZhong
Road,GuangZhou,China,510045
TEL:+86-20-83606808
FAX:+86-20-83606922
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]