This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified ad to my FFA Page, opted in to my auto responder or you have sent me an E-mail recently.To be removed at no cost to you simply mail to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Remove in the subject line...It may take up to 72 hours for removes to be taken out of the system…

Hello Fellow Marketer !

There is only one way to make money on the Web...

DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING  !

AOL, Godfather of the Anti-spam terrorists, made billions with Bulk Mail…As well as other big companies such as  Polaroid, and Master Card…

Why? Because It Works !

SALE ! SALE ! SALE !

Friends...

Your ad goes out, BY ITSELF, to 100,000 of our Optin Business Opportunity Seekers !

This HUGE SAVINGS Special ENDs on July 7th, after which the

price will go up again to our regular price of over $350 for

the same mailing!!  HURRY AND GET YOURS NOW AT ONLY $39!!!!

SAVE by ORDERING NOW at: http://www.facesnmugs/nuvisionssale.html

Sale 2: Your ad goes out, BY ITSELF, to 50,000 of our Optin Business Opportunity Seekers !

This HUGE SAVINGS Special ENDs onJuly 7th, after which the

price will go up again to our regular price of over $199 for

the same mailing!!  HURRY AND GET YOURS NOW AT ONLY $29!!!!

SAVE by ORDERING NOW at: http://www.facesnmugs/nuvisionssale.html

To Your success,

Francine Cerbo

P.S.  If you do not have an ad ready yet, but still

wish to take advantage of this huge saving, just add a note

to the order page and put "AD FORTHCOMING"

Faces N' Mugs...Beautiful Personalized Photo Gifts:

Your Photo Transferred Onto Gift Items Such As Mugs, Mouse Pads, Shirts, Promotional Items And much More !

Order Your Photo Gift Today !

 http://www.facesnmugs.com/

5568055587