Dear friend,

Hope this mail will meet you in good health. I am sorry for
interferring with your privacy as a result of the opportunity avaliable at my
bank.Which I hope you can assist with actualising it for your capability
and reliability to champion this course, which is a life time
opportunity.

I am a secretary to the Bill and Exchange control officer of the
operation department of my bank. Equity Trust Bank Plc Lagos -Nigeria. In my
department, we discovered an abandoned sum of US$17 million Dollars
(Seventeen million US dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customers MR DENNIS .W.KUSH ,Upon maturity, my boss sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a
month,he sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers that he died in a Auto crash in September, 2000.

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting
his next of Kin to come over to claim his money because we can not
release it unless somebody applies for it as next of Kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking and financial policies but
unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of kin or relation died along
side with him in the accident leaving no body behind to claim the money.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I am writing you as the
secretary to the operation manager who is privy to the information for you to
apply for the funds as the beneficiary next of kin to the money.

My department may decided to release the money for share within our top
bank officials instead of retuning it to the bank treasury. So,you
should apply as the next of kin or relation to the deceased , since nobody
is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the Bank
treasury as unclaimed or shared among our top officials, instead we can use
the money for ourselves and for orphanage homes.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed after (4)four years, the money will be transferred into
the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request for a foreigner as next
of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that as a public
servant(Junior staff with the bank), I cannot operate a foreign account or
have an account that is more than US$100,000.00 equivalent.
Aside, the customer was a foreigner and an indigene cannot stand as
next of kin to the deceased family. My kindness will be for you as foreign
partner to indicate what you want, in respect to the provision of a
foreign account. 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during this
transaction , 20% for orphanage .There after,I shall visit your country,
for disbursement according to our agreed terms

Therefore to enable the claim of this funds to by you, you must apply
first to the Bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating
your private, telephone and fax number for easy and effective
communication and location where the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you the details.I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements
shall be made for the transfer.

I decided to contact you as you have products of interest in your part
of the world where we can invest my own share to avoid people awareness
as a civil servants. Please keep this very confidential. Contact me for
more information, all confirmable before you apply if you want. May God
be with you.

Trusting to hear from you shortly on my email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] only for a detailed information once you make
up your mind to apply.

Yours faithfully,

Annett kashir.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329