Goodday,

 My name is Richard Yengeni a south African citizen, I got your Contact
 through the south African chamber of commece and industry . I am the brother
 to mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's in south
 Africa and the former chief whip ofthe ruling political party ANC .My Brother
 (MR. T. YENGENI), has as aresult of trust and Confidence he has mandated
 that I search for a Reliableand trustworthy foreign> partner, who Will help
 receive some funds, which wehave in cash Totalling US$35m (Thirty Five Million
 United States DollarsOnly) into a personal, company or any Reliable foreign bank
 account for safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts
 Within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.

 However I have managed to push the money abroad and it is presently in the
 custody of a financial company in Europe I got your contact
 through the South African chamber of commerce and industry. I hope you are
 trustworthy and will not sit on the money when you receive it. The total sum
 will be shared as follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,andthen the
 remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses we will
 incurre in the processof this transaction like your flight ticket to Europe
 where you will take delivery of the funds , Your hotel accommodation ,
 etc.There is no risk involved what so ever on this transaction, these funds
 will be received in your favor upon proper application. If you are
 interested in this business, please urgently contact me on the following
 e-mail address. Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I will
 be most grateful if you can come forward and help me. I would refer you to
 these few Websites for further information.

 About my family) 1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm 2)
 http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html 3)
 http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm 4)
 http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html