Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting ZweigWhite. As you requested, you have been
unsubscribed from the "ideas" e-mail list.  We apologize if
you received this in error.

Occasionally, an e-mail address will exist on more than one ZweigWhite
newsletter or announcement list.  If your intent was to remove your name
from ALL email lists, rather that just "ideas", please send
a message to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the words "Remove from
all lists."

At ZweigWhite, we exist to make our design and construction industry
clients more successful.  We hope you'll take a minute to bookmark our web
site at http://www.zweigwhite.com.

If we can help you in any other way, please contact us by e-mail at
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or by telephone at 800-466-6275.

Sincerely,

ZweigWhite
managing the business of design and construction