Title: Untitled Document

If you want to lower your cable bill by not paying for your Pay-Per Views, then this is the product for you! DigitalCable4Free is proud to annouce it's digital cable TV descrambler at an unbeatable low price. This is a 4th generation device... NOT the devices you see on other sites. They may look alike, but our's feature far superior technology. We prove it by standing behind our product 200%.

This high-quality descrambler is constructed of aircraft grade stainless steel and fiber optic circuitry, and WORKS ON ALL DIGITAL CABLE SYSTEMS!!

This is a true "universal" descrambler, and will work on virtually ALL digital cable systems.

If you want:

Pay Per View
Adult Channels
Movie Channels