Title: My Alansis

Dear 99c93e

You recently applied for a new mortgage to take advantage of low mortgage rates.

Did you also know that there is no better time to take advantage of insurance rates, too!

Everyday, thousands of people are protecting their family by ensuring that should a tragic incident occur, their existing mortgage will be paid through insurance.

We would like to offer you a no obligation quote so that you may find out why mortgage protection might be essential to you and your loved ones. Simply click below for your free quote:

This e-mail is a commercial advertisement from MyAlansis sent to you on 8/21/03 at 11:45 PM PST and is intended to provide consumer financial information which may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive any additional e-mail information from MyAlansis, please click on the unsubscribe link below. Please allow a reasonable response time not to exceed three (3) days after which you will be removed from our e-mail database. MyAlansis may be contacted by phone at 415-874-3524.

If you believe this is spam, click here.

To unsubscribe, click here.