Dear sir/madam.

I am the eldest son of General Mohammed Jarawi of the defunt regime of Sadam Husein
regime of republic of iraq. I am being instructed by my father before he surrendered
to to the allied forces, that i should  find someone trustworthy and God fearing
person who can help us and secure his money which he has just sucessfully deposited
with a security company in spain.

The total sum is twenty-nine million us dollar.(29,000,000.00). This assistance is
needed urgently before the allied forces could get hold of it.  I have two options for
you; you can either choose to have a certain percentage of the money for nominating
your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the
proper investment of the money in your country. Which ever the option you  want, feel
free to notify me . I have mapped out 5% of this money for all kind of expenses
incurred in the process of the this transaction. If you do not prefer partnership, I
am willing to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 80% will be for my
investment in your country

I am looking forward to hear from you,
Thank you  in anticipacion and remain blessed.

Yours sincerly
USMAN AHMED JARAWI