Dear Sir.

May I seek your indulgence to introduce my humble
self. I am Kokor Mobutu, the son of the late Zaire Republic President, Mobutu Sese
Seko.

Before the death of my father, he kept in my custody the sum of USD32 Million ( Thirty
two million United States Dollars ) this money emanated from the sales of diamonds he
made when he was still on the throne.

My father lodged this money as family treasure in a security company outside our
country for security reasons and because of the political instability in my country.
My father introduced me to the security company shortly before his death. He however
deposited this money without any name rather, with coded numbers which is in my
possession. With my father dead, my life was at great risk, I therefore had to leave
my country under cover.

Now, I have decided to invest this money in a suitable and conducive environment. At
this point, I now seek your assistance to transfer this money to your bank account for
proper use. 25% of the total money will be yours after the transfer and 5% for any
expenditure we might incur in the process while the balance will be for me.

On the receipt of your positive response to assist me on this project, all information
related to the project will be made available to you on request. This business is 100%
risk free as long as the confidentiality the business needs is observed. For this
busines to take off, your bank particulars where this fund will be paid into is
required.

You can always reach me on my email address,[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Warm Regards,

Kokor Mobutu.