DEAR FRIEND,

I pray God  this message reaches you in wonderful
spirit.I am making this contact with you based on
trust and confidence
irrespective of the fact that we have not met before
and because of the nature
of the business I am about to introduce, I want to
remain positive
having the faith and the will and convincing myself
that you will be
capable to help me for the sucessful completion of
this pressing transaction that will be beneficial to
both of us.
I am Mrs.jessica E.Savimbi , from Angola.l got your
contact from www.and coupled with the information i
gathered about you from the external trade department
of my countries chamber of commerece and industry in
my country.
There is an information I would like you to keep very
confidential.

There is sum ammount of money my late Husband UNITA
Rebel leader Jonas. Malheiro.Savimbi deposited in a
security company in london for safe keeping.Before he
was killed by Angolan Millitary force.

The squable happened as over the issue of mineral and
allocation resource of diamond using his power and
influence to smuggled diamond to the neighbouring
country in exchanged for money and other valuable
asset.
I will not be able to give you the full details
that led to that urgly incidents of my late husband.

Presently i am staying in benin republic (cotonou),
the capital of
nigeria,just to save my life,with my
three children. The money in question, is
$10,500,000.00
Milllion U.S.Dollars.

I can not make the withdrawal of this fund,because my
husband registered the Beneficiary of the fund as his
(Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also(Family valuables
as the content of the deposit) The documents of the
deposit are with me.

What I would want you to do, is to assits me to
get the consignment withdrawn from the security
company, and we shall open a small account in a Bank
on your name, and transfer the money to your
country, through the account.

We shall replace the name Foriegn Patner to your own
name, because the code was used for security reason.

I will give you the 15% of the money for your
assitance.

There is no risk in this transaction. I will use the
remain balance of the money for an investiment in your
country for the future of my children.

If you are intrested, and can maintain the very
confidential of this transaction,you e-mail me
immediately for more clearification, and also note
that I am a refugees in benin republic(cotonou),
becuase of the killing of late husband,and the
civil war going on in our country.
An agreement with be written between you and I before
the trasaction.
awaiting your urgent reply to enable us commence.
Please if you are ready to help me reply me through this
email address

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you very much.

Mrs jessica E Savimbi.