FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR,

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

ARNOUTS TREASURE LYNEX LOTTERY

BURDENSTRAAT 22 1053 DS,

AMSTERDAM.THE NETHERLANDS.

REF: CZ/2311786008/03

BATCH: 14/011/IPD

Sir/Madam,

                                    RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 15th of August 2003, of the
Arnouts Treasure Lynex B.V Lottery International program held on the 23rd of July
2003.
Your company or personal email address attached to ticket number 305-12294178-819 with
serial number 2275-99 drew lucky numbers 8-23-55-6-4-32 which consequently
won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
payout of 4,000,000.00 Euros (4 million Euros) in cash credited to file Ref. No
CZ/2311786008/03.
This is from a total cash prize of 20 million Euro shared among ten international
lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS. Your fund is now deposited with our Correspondence paying institution
to your attached winning details. Due to mix up of some numbers and names,
we ask that you keep this winning private from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your designated account. This is part of our
security
protocol to avoid double claim and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
500,000 companies and individual email addresses from all over the world as part of
our international
promotions, which takes place every year for a free promotion. This prize is free for
you and is an avenue for our publicity against future staking.

You are required to contact our processing agency on below details  with your full
Name, Telephone and Fax Number to process your winning and submit your file with our
correspondence
 paying institution for payment. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
September 17th 2003. After this date all unclaimed fund will be returned to the pool
as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
your Reference, Batch, Serial and Draw numbers in all correspondence with our agent

MR.MICHAEL PETERSON

PROCESSING CO-ORDINATOR OF REALTY PROCESSING AGENCY,

A DIVISION OF R CAMARA GROUP

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: 0031610610788

Fax:0031645716562

 should there be any change of address, do inform your agent as soon as possible.
Anybody under the age of 18 years is automatically disqualified.

Congratulation once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program . You are adviced to contact our agents on the
above contact detail for instructions on how to redeem your price.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Edwin Verndersa.