UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA

Attn: Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virture of its nature as being CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive but I am assuring that all will be well at the end of
the day.

We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction, as we are betting on your honesty and ability in a transaction of this
nature.
Let me first start by introducing myself properly to you.
I am Bar.Abraham Gida, an executive director with the Union Bank
Plc., Lagos Nigeria. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable
andreputable person to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the
transfar of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil
Contractor with the federal government of Nigeria, until his death a year ago in
aghastly air crash,banked with us here at Union Bank Plc. Lagos and had a closing
balance as at the end of september, 2000 worth USD25.5m (Twenty -Five Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) which the bank now expects a next of kin to
claim as beneficiary.

Valuable efforts have been made by the Union BankPlc., to get in touch with his family
or relatives but there has been no success. it is because of the perceived possibility
of not being able to locate any of his next-of-kin (he had no wife nor children that
is known to the bank) that the management under the influence of our Managing Director
Chairman,Board of Directors, requested that arrangement be made for the funds to be
declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and subsequently donated to the trust fund for arms ammunitions
to further enhance thecourse of war in Africa and the world in general.In order to
prevent this, some of my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you
stand as a next-of-kin to him so that the fund USD 25.5m would be released and paid
into your account as the beneficiary‘s next-of-kin. All documents to enable
you get this fund will be carefully worked out. This proposal is 100%
risk-free.

We have agreed that the fund be shared thus, after it must have been
transferred into your account. 1.15% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary ofthe fund. 2,10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for
any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the fund transfer. 3.75%
to us the originators of the transaction. If this proposal is acceptable to you, then
take advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you and your company and kindly get to
me immediately.
Please, furnish me with your most confidential telephone, fax and mobile numbers.Also
your exclusive bank accountparticulars will be required so that I can use the
information to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your
favour.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-peration.
Yours faithfully,

Barrsiter.Abraham Gida

MMS telefon SonyEricsson T610 od 5577 Kč a k tomu až 120 MMS zdarma.
http://www.atlas.cz/clickAD.asp?ad=35384