Dear Friend,

 After deliberation with my children, I decided  to contact you for  your assistance
in standing as abeneficiary to the  sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million,Five Hundred
Thousand United States  Dollars Only).

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a  mother of three
children and the Deputy Minister of  Minerals and  Energy since 1st April 1996 to date
under the  auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my
profile at  my website www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm

THE PROPOSAL: After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of
Minerals and Energy, my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was  on an official
trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996. After his death,  I discovered that he had some
funds in  dollar, US$30.5 million united state dollars currently in a coded security
company vault in Europe which I now intend to use to establish a profitable business
for my children  to enable I and my children start life again.As a result, I am
urgently in need of a very reliable investor participant who is not known as my
associate,that I could entrust with the pin and certificate of deposit to help me
remove the box including Gold and Diamond Platinium since no one's name were used in
securing the vault. I can not successfully claim it myself as the government
sarchlight is still on me.Though, I do not know you in person but I still maintain my
late husbands theory that business is people and contacts. hence I crave your a
ssistance,you will also Bank and assist me in investing this money with my lawyer's
approval on projects.
 Finally,more details on the logistic and modalities of the trasaction will be given
to you as soon as I receive your acceptance letter. Do not forget the confidenciality
sorounding this transaction, while awaiting your letter I am calling on the almighty
God to be with all of us in Jesus Name Amen.This fund emanated as a result of an
over-invoiced contract which he  executed with the Government of South Africa. Though
I assisted him  in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by
him. I am afraid that the  government of South Africa might start to  investigate on
contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover that he has this kind of
money,they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in  South Africa and this will
definetely affect my  political career in government. The money is contained in a
strong steel security box in cash and it is presently deposited with a security firm
in Madrid Spain where it is registered as family treasures a
nd valuables for security reasons.Inside the box are all documentation for funds.

 WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME
1.You are to come to Madrid Spain ,open a non-resident account in one of the
commercial banks where funds will be deposited before finally being transferred to
your nominated account overseas(as may be mutually agreed).

2.I have made arrangements to give the transaction the legal cover as overseas
investment.

3.Security storage and demurrage charges have accumulated considerably since my
husband's death. I am making arrangement to raise money to settle this.It is
imoportant that you and  my antonery are together throughout the transaction in Madrid
Spain.

4.I would appreciate at the end of the day ,if part of the money is invested in
developing countries like South Africa.
5.We will need to sign a legally binding agreement relating our benefits and
commitments in this transaction For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of this
fund,Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction .However, you have to assure
me  and also be ready  to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my
fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an  email. Due
to my sensitive position in the South African Government,  I would not WANT you to
call me on phone or send a  fax to me. All correspondence must be by email to my
private email address,  If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine and okay
by me. His chambers will be representing my interest. All correspondence must be made
either to  my Attornery,or send me an email. I will also like you  to give me your
contact address:Confidential telephone/fax  and email to enable my Attorney call or
reach you  from time to time.   Please I do not need to remind you of t
he need for  absolute Confidentiality if this transaction must  succeed. YOU MUST NOT
CALL ME! If you do not feel  comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to
discontinue.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operationand my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy South Africa

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329