Dear Friend,

 I am Joseph vaye,the son of late Issac Nuhan Vaye, deputy minister of public works
under President charles taylor of Liberia.

Before the political upheaval in liberia my late father was a good and close friend of
president charles taylor and a member of his inner caucus.But of late when liberia
crisis came up again,with the rebels trying to oust charles taylor out of government
and liberia,president charles taylor became very uncomfortable with some of his
loyalists which my late father happened to be one of them because he had the believe
that at the rate at which the rebel group was closing in on him in Monrovia(which is
the seat of power)was as a result of the leakage of some vital security information
from his cabinet and he decided to eliminate some of his cabinet members which my
father happened to be a victim.

It started in the name of an uncovered coup and he ordered the arrest of some of his
cabinet ministers and the Vice President Moses Blah on the 5th of june which my father
was included and some days later we learnt about my father's death alongside with John
Winpoe Yormie, deputy minister of national security.

My mother and i actually knew why my father was murdered because before the political
mayhem in liberia,my late father and President charles taylor have maintained a good
relationship and he has assisted him in lodging funds from the sales of diamond in
different banks and security companies which my late father also benefited from it
until at the wake of rebellious war in liberia my father was not getting along with
President Charles taylor because of his tyranic law which created a breach in their
relationship and with the alarming rate at which the rebels are advancing into
Monrovia to unseat President charles taylor he was no longer sure of some of his
cabinet members and decided to eliminate them under the disguise that they were coup
plotters

Before the death of my father, at the peak of his relationship with president charles
taylor,he was able to accumulate some funds ($6,200million)which he deposited with a
security company in europe from the deals he did for the president.

Basically my mother and i require a trustworthy person that can assist us to retrieve
our funds from the security company in Europe.Life has been very unstable for us(my
mum,my youngers ones and i) and i would not want to bore you with all we went through
but for the sake of my late fathers death,i will want you click on this site.
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20030715_1531.html

All the necessary documents for the deposit are in my possession.We are now refugees
in neigbouring african country Nigeria due to the fear of been killed by president
charles taylor and the unrest in Liberia.

Ironically the president of Nigeria has agreed to grant president charles taylor
assylum in Nigeria in order to restore peace in liberia so we are trying to do all we
can at earnest to retrieve the funds from the security company and leave Nigeria
before he eventually comes to Nigeria.

Upon your response to this mail,i will intimate you on how we can proceed to get the
funds from the security company.

Best regards,

Joseph Vaye

  • VAYE JOSEPH VAYE