Good day,

        My name is Robert Morgan and i am the sales representative of moreton holdings.We intend to supply some goods to some costumers in France and Spain but due to the stringent policies of the eu we require a partner in the united states/Canada in order to facilitate this supplies.

        Please note that all you have to do is to fill out some required application papers which is a mere formality,all financial implications will be handled by us.If you are interested,please respond to Mr. Roy Evans on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be adequately intimated and we will also discuss what is in it for you.

         I await your prompt and favorable response.

Best Regards,
Robert Morgan.