FOREIGN PAYMENTS DEPT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS, NIGERIA
FAX#: 234 1 7598628
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIAL  BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
I am PRINCE  DENIS OKE   a staff of Central Bank of Nigeria, Tinubu Square
Lagos, Nigeria.
I am the MANAGER  TELEX and TELEGRAPHIC  WIRE TRANSFER  UNIT under the
foreign operations department.

My Unit is incharge of all telegraphic wire payments  which central Bank is
obligated to execute on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, for
which ever purpose such payments is required.
Recently, the federal Governments have released hundreds of millions of
dollars for payments to foreign contractors and consultants for contract
executed on behalf of the federal Government of Nigeria. Most of these
payments were for contracts executed long before the present civilian
Government came into power in 1999. Especially during the Military rule of
General Sani Abacha. (1993 to 1998)

Most often during the programming of our telex messages to our
correspondence Banks who make these payments on behalf of central Bank, we
usually discover that some of the payment vouchers contains figures far and
over above the value of the original contract. These figures were most times
deliberately inflated by corrupt government officials who approved the
contracts for payment.

At present I have with me an over inflated payment voucher to the value of
USD$30.550.000. (Thirty Million Five Hundred and Fifty thousand dollars.)
which had  been approved for payment to a Russian Company that  executed
some contracts on behalf
 of the Federal Government  in favour of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
 The actual contract  value awarded to this Russian
Company was $15.000,000 (FiFteen Million
 USD.)
I and my colleaques in the  telex and telegraphic department , have decided
to transfer the excess amount of $15,550,000 (fifteen Million five hundred and fifty
thousand  dollars ) to you if you would be interested in receiving it on our
behalf into your personal or dorporate Bank Account.
This is very confidential and urgent as we  have already received list of
companies and organizations scheduled for payments this final quarter of the
year.

If you are interested, please contact me by fax  or email as stated herein
with your bank account details, telephone and fax numbers
My fax number is 234 1 7598628. Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This transaction is real, legitimate,legal and 100% risk free.
After the transfer into your Bank Account, you should keep 30% as your
commission, while 70% is for us.
I assure, quarantee the successful conclusion of this business.
This transaction must be completed within seven days. This because of
urgency it demands.
Thank you

PRINCE DENIS OKE