INTERNATIONALSWEEPSTAKES LOTTO
                 140 NORTHAMPTON ROAD
                 EC1R 0HB LONDON
                 UNITED KINGDOM

 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: NBM44125677 AND BATCH NO:  31/307/AX.

 ATTENTION: Sir/Madam,

                    RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 29th September 2003, of
winners of the INTERNATIONALSWEEPSTAKES LOTTO/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 31st May
2003 as part of our mid-year bonanza.

You or your company, attached to ticket number 1416-4612-750, with serial number
3187-17  drew the lucky numbers 31-17-8-28-55, and consequently won the lottery in the
"A"  category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$5,500,000.00 in cash
credited to file REF NO: NBM44125677. This is from total prize money of
US$16,500,000.00 shared among the Three (3) international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form 25,000
names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania as
part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

  CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with Financial Securities Company a security House. Due to
the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your
account.  This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes
US$1.1 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;

       MR. COLINS RICHARDS,
       FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
       FINANCIAL SECURITIES  CO.
       FAX: +447092022546
       MOBILE SATELLITE NUMBER: +8821651158077
       EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your
choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 10th of October 2003. After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to MR. COLINS
RICHARDS, either by fax or email, should have this EMAIL sent along with it and also,
your FULL ADDRESS, your COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE and your EMAIL ADDRESS to which this
email is sent, should be clearly and BOLDLY WRITTEN IN YOUR RESPONSE with your claims
agent.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.

  Sincerely,

  MRS. REBECCA SMITH.
  THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
  INTERNATIONALSWEEPSTAKES LOTTO

* N.B.   Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.