不论是海归,还是海不归,都可以为国内发展出力。

任何公司,不论大小,不论行业,都可以开发利用海外华人智力资源。 您可以请他们长期工作,也可以只请他们解决特殊问题。 您可以请他们介绍国外同行的运作,也可以请他们提供国外商业信息。

这一切您都可以通过 www.u88.info 实现,而且是免费实现。

许多海外专业华人和国内公司已经开始利用我们的网站寻找商机。不论从那一领域,您都可以看见许多实例。中英文都有。

任何单身,不论男女,不论年龄,也可以开发利用海外华人资源, 因为他们当中的许多,都在寻找另外的一半。

If you can not read the above Chinese:

All overseas Chinese professionals can do something for China.

Any business, regardless of its size and type, can utilize the expertise of Overseas Chinese professionals. You can hire them as employee, as well as consultant. You can invite them to introduce new business practice abroad, as well as business information.

You can do it all at www.u88.info. And you can do it for FREE.

Many overseas Chinese professionals and domestic companies are already using our website to seak business opportunities. You can see many examples in each category.

Any single individual, regardless of age and sex, can also count on overseas Chinese professionals to find their ideal soulmate.