IRISH LOTTO GAMES & INFOC.B.N
61 MERCHANT QUAY
DUBLIN
REP. OF IRELAND
www.irishlotto.com
Ref: ILG / 965 / 3209 / 03
RE: AWARD
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, of winners of the IRISH LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the24th September 2003 as part of our AUTUMN SPREE
BONANZA.
You / your company, attached to ticket number 719-8876-2247-330, with serial number
523-53-03 drew the lucky numbers 07-22-18-03-13-11, from our 1-42 numbers option of
six, and consequently won the lottery in the category "B".
You have therefore been approved for the lump sum pay out of EIGHT HUNDERED AND FIFTY
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS  ($850,000.00 USD) ONLY. In cash credited to file REF
No: ILG / 965 / 3209 / 03.
This is from total prize money of TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS JACKPOT ($2,550,000.00USD) ONLY shared among three lucky international
winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from over
1,000,000 names from all over the world as part of our International Promotions
program, which is conducted on an annual basis.
For transparency reasons, your fund is now deposited with COASTAL SECURITY AND FREIGHT
BV, (HEAD OFFICE) HERENGRACHT, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS 1017BT.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we are kindly advising you to keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope that with a part of your price, you will participate in our end of year high
stakes of an equivalent of US $1billion International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
DR. RICK STONE
CHIEF PROTOCOL OFFICER
COASTAL SECURITY AND FREIGHT BV
DUBLIN IRELAND BRANCH
TEL: +353 876601757
FAX: +353 16335550
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.coastalsecurityfreightbv.com
NOTE: YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT NOT LATER THAN 10TH OCTOBER 2003. As failure
to do so will automatically return your money as unclaimed and will be added to our
next stake for the year 2004. And to avoid unnecessary delays, remember to quote your
reference to your claim agent.
Sincerely,
Mr. PETER O'GRADY
PROMOTIONS MANAGER
IRISH LOTTO GAMES
N: B
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying documents, may
constitute confidential and/or legally privileged information.  The designated
recipient intends the information only for use.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the message from your system. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of winners
will result to disqualification, and any winner under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified. Terms and Conditions apply.