---------------------------------------------------------------------------- IMPORTANT
NOTICE --------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that
is confidential and privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please do not read or redirect. Please notify J.E. Chinonye
immediately by telephone at 234 802 335 4574. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- IMPORTANT
NOTICE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Petros,

I am Barrister Chinonye J.E., a personal Solicitor and Legal adviser to the former
President of Liberia, (President Charles
Taylor) who was persuaded to step aside for his deputy, Moses Blah, (during one of the
Sub-regional peace  talk held in Accra Ghana) on the 11th of August 2003 as a means of
paving way to peaceful negotiation in that country's war turn region.

As part of this deal, the Nigerian President Chief Olusegun  Obasanjo offered him
(former president Taylor) a political assylum in Nigeria. Former President Taylor have
long settled down in Calabar Township in the South-South Nigeria with his family.

As a personal attorney to former President Taylor, I have been assigned to contact you
for a possible investment project in your
country comsidering it viable economic climate. With his present status, my client
could not go into direct/personal transaction since this may be frowned at by the
Nigeria authority. So I am advised to contact you to (in the capacity of a fund
investment Manager) for my client in your country for a possible transfer and
reinvestment of some of his personal fund. On your acceptance of this offer, you shall
be given further information on the transfer of USD$32.5m (Thirty-two million, five
hundred thousand U.S. Dollars only) into any of the account information that you may
provide after a full understanding of the above is reached by both parties.

Please contact me immediately on this email address or call me on 234 802 335 4574 to
discuss more on this matter.

I expect your prompt response to this mail.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Chinonye J. E.