MY DEAR FRIEND,

I am CHRIS MAHA, Chairman of Contract  Award and
Verification Panel set up by the GUINEAN  Ministry of
Aviation. I got your
contact from the  net during my personal search, after
thorough
deliberations, my colleagues and I decided to  contact
you for a very
confidential business  transaction of mutual benefit
.During our  verification
exercise, we came across an  over-invoiced contract
(Contract
No:(FMA/PED/1473/98).
This contract was awarded in July, 1998 and  completed
in August,2000,
and the original  contractor has since been paid his
contract sum
leaving the over-invoiced sum of nine (8$)  Million,
United States Dollars:  This  amount have been left
floating in our
account with  the federation bank, until our recent
discovery.
My  colleagues and I have decided to seek for the
assistance of a
reliable foreign partner into whose account the fund
will be transferred
into for our  own use.
If this proposal is acceptable to you, a "Deed of
Transfer" of the
above contract will be obtained on  your behalf, to
empower you as the
legal beneficiary  of the contract and the sum to be
transferred.  All
necessary and relevant documents will be  procured for
the release and
transfer of the fund into your nominated account.

An application for foreign exchange allocation will
be made on your
behalf from my office to the  federal ministry of
finance (FMF) and the
federation bank for the subsequent release and
transfer of the fund
into your nominated account. Be informed that we are
working in
collaboration  with top officials of the federal
ministry of  finance and the
federation bank, who will assist us  in the transfer
of the fund. With
your cooperation  the success of this transaction is
guaranteed.
We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the
total sum, 70% will
be for me and my colleagues  here, while the remaining
5% have been
mapped-out  for miscellaneous expenses that might be
incurred by  both
parties during the course of this transaction.  All
things being equal,
this transaction will be  concluded within 6 working
days upon the day of
receipt of your response. You are required to email
us your nominated
bank account details and your  direct telephone and
fax numbers.
Please treat this  transaction with top priority and
remember to keep
it as confidential as possible.  As soon as we receive
your response,
more details  about how to  proceed will be given to
you.

Best Regards,

CHRIS MAHA

Chairman, and Contract Award & Verification Panel .

Sign up for FREE email from MMAIL.com at http://www.mmail.com