Dear Sir,
I am Mr. Joe Michael , an official with one of the international bank  in
Netherlands. My colleagues and I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposal for you. On the 6th of June 1998 an American gold miner in south
Africa ran an account with us and his present balance is valued at
US$38,500,000.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
Only)
in my Bank. We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got
no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally, we discovered from
his employers that he died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, we found out from his account file that he never made a will and all
attempt to trace his next of kin was fruitless, as he had none.
We therefore made further investigations and discovered that he did not
declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents in the Bank
files. This sum of $38.5 Million is still lying in the bank and the principal
sum and interest is being rolled over at the end of every year. As it is now,
no one will ever come forward to claim this money. According to the
Netherlands law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the Government if unclaimed.
Consequently, my proposal is that I would like you to stand in as the
next of kin. This is simple; all we need is some of your details so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which would put
you in place as next of kin. An accredited Attorney will draft and notarise
all necessary documents and letters of probate/administration in your favour
for the transfer.
The money would be shared in the ration that we both shall agree upon. There
is no risk at all as the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and my position as a manager guarantees the successful execution of
this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via email.
Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for us. I shall still require your assistance to
invest my own share in your country just incase you can help; otherwise
we'll take our share.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr. David Banda
N.B.
PLEASE ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:
jmich1225netscape.net