STOCKTALK CENTRAL SPECIAL ALERT
NEWS ALERT!
IBXG Group, Inc. (OTCBB: IBXG) Near Term Price Projection: $.38
SHARES OUTSTANDING: 58 million
APPROX. FLOAT: 38 million
Near Term Price Proj.: $.38

A Few Reasons To Own IBXG
  1. IBXG is an emerging growth company in the trillion-dollar healthcare industry.
  2. IBXG is coming off its fourth quarter in a row of increasing revenues and its second consecutive profitable quarter. IBXG experienced a 50% gain in third quarter revenue.
  3. IBXG estimated EPS for all of 2002 is estimated to be $.01 per share.
  4. IBXG is currently cash flow positive. IBXG is making acquisitions and expanding its infrastructure while vigorously pursuing the Marketing Plan.
  5. IBXG is a results-oriented company with three integrated divisions - Healthcare Transaction Services, Physical Therapy & Occupational Medicine, and Technology/Information Services.
  6. IBXG has established a strong market niche in the area of Healthcare Transaction Services.
  7. IBXG recently began managing its largest receivables management project ever totaling $39 million from Intracoastal Health Systems, Inc. of West Palm Beach, Florida.
  8. IBXG has implemented a clear-cut strategic plan to expand its capabilities in the area of Physical Therapy and Occupational Medicine.
  9. IBXG has developed and recently commenced marketing an innovative web-based inventory management application for the $1.5 billion durable medical equipment (DME) industry.
  10. IBXG has developed and deployed a proprietary online consumer medical records service throughout the U.S. The technology is being utilized by several affinity groups, including one of the largest credit card companies in the world.
  11. IBXG's internal compliance program has been certified as meeting all current requirements of the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
UPDATE

Great News! Well Now that Guidance is out, It's time to get back to Fundamentals and the Real McCoy's.

It seems to us with Today's PR, that IBXG is on the right track by continuing to build its Network of Multi-Disciplinary Clinics throughout Central and Southern Florida.

With the many different services offered within each of the Health Centers, the Addition of Four Locations, and the McCoys Management Team, Has Prompted IBXG to RAISE its Guidance for the Coming Year by 20% to $6 Million Dollars.

As best stated by IBXG's CEO:

"With the addition of these locations, we will bring the number of Florida HealthSource centers to 14 and the total to 18...

The expansion will enable us to far exceed our goals of opening and managing a large network of physical therapy centers during 2003, and also ensures the saturation of the South Florida market with our unique multi-disciplinary center concept."

We would think that IBXG will continue with this Expansion Plan, and this will not only ensure saturation in the South Florida Market but hopefully All of Florida and Beyond.

As we have said before:

"If we compare IBXG to its peers TODAY, the peer group trades in the marketplace (according to Multex) at about 6 times sales, then applying these multiples to IBXG based on NEW GUIDANCE FOR 2004,

IBXG SHOULD BE WORTH TODAY ALMOST $2.06 Per Share."

So, with IBXG Now Growing Faster than their peer group, We have to believe that One Day Soon the Market will recognize what we have been saying all along,

"That IBXG might be one of the Years Big Surprises to the UPSIDE!"

With the PR Machine of IBXG in Full Motion,

As we always say, "One Never Knows When Great PR is Forthcoming", so Stay Tuned and Watch This Stock Trade.

PRESS RELEASE

IBX GROUP TO ADD FOUR NEW MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CLINICS TO FLORIDA HEALTHSOURCE NETWORK

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Oct. 8, 2003 - Florida HealthSource, a division of iBX Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: IBXG), today announced it will add four locations to its fast-growing network of multi-disciplinary health centers throughout South and Central Florida. The new centers -- in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lighthouse Point and Lauderdale Lakes -- will feature a variety of pain management services, physical therapy and occupational therapy, as well as physiatry, chiropractic and podiatric care.

The recent development prompted iBX to increase revenue guidance for Florida HealthSource from $4.9 million to $6 million for the coming year.

"With the addition of these locations, we will bring the number of Florida HealthSource centers to 14 and the total to 18," said Evan R. Brovenick, president and CEO of iBX Group. "The expansion will enable us to far exceed our goals of opening 10 facilities and managing a large network of physical therapy centers during 2003, and also ensures the saturation of the South Florida market with our unique multi-disciplinary center concept."

As part of the expansion, Florida HealthSource will add three new board-certified medical directors to its team. iBX recently announced that it has turned over the management of Florida HealthSource, which maintains a statewide referral network with access to 450,000 Florida residents, to Keith, Scott and Kevin McCoy. They previously managed a prominent chain of physical therapy clinics within the state of Florida, and they currently operate two integrated multi-disciplinary healthcare centers in Broward County that are being acquired by iBX.

Based in Deerfield Beach, Florida, iBX Group Inc. develops and deploys creative, cost-effective methods for integrating financial, administrative and information services for the healthcare industry. iBX is a results-oriented company, consisting of five divisions - iBX Technologies, which enables healthcare organizations to maximize their accounts receivables; Florida HealthSource, a network of physical therapy and wellness centers; MediCompliant Solutions, which ensures medical practices' compliance with today's complex legal requirements; iBX Transcription Services, which offers physicians quick turn-around and Web-accessible progress reports; NursesSTAT, a revolutionary temporary staffing solution. IBX also owns SportshealthNet.com and TheNetDigest.com, interactive Web portals providing patients with comprehensive healthcare information and advice, and increasing physician referrals.

This release is comprised of interrelated information that must be interpreted in the context of all of the information provided and care should be exercised not to consider portions of this release out of context. This release contains certain "forward-looking statements and information" (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) concerning iBX Group, Inc. that are based on the beliefs of iBX Group, Inc.'s management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to iBX Group, Inc. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those risks and uncertainties detailed in iBX's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

VALUATION

A Penny Stock with Multi-Dollar Potential: Trading Today in the Teens, but in our opinion, has Near-Term Potential for Huge Gains. IBXG may be one This Year's BIG surprises, making its current status as an undiscovered stock a rare timing opportunity for investors. Don't overlook this one! We not only consider IBXG an attractive "Emerging Growth Company," in our opinion, but also a "Value Stock" in view of its Revenues and Earnings. We believe that IBXG has targeted a creative niche in a hot sector.

Relative to comparative companies within the Healthcare Sector, IBXG could realize superior growth in business and earnings over the Near- Term period. A grouping of comparable companies within this Sector currently trades at an average price to revenues multiple of 6.19 X. For 2003 it is now estimated that IBXG should generate revenues of about $15 MILLION DOLLARS, and EPS of $0.02 Per Share.

If over the Near-Term IBXG were to trade in the Market Place at a 80% Discount to its Peers, then applying the comparative grouping's price to revenue multiples to IBXG we can arrive at a relative valuation of $.38 per share over the Near-Term.

CONCLUSION

"Patients want to do more of their medical management from home, doctors want to provide care quickly and efficiently, and hospitals and HMO’s want to keep costs down," says Jim Gabler, a research director for GartnerGroup’s Healthcare Industry Research and Advisory Services in Stamford, Conn. "All of this relates to technology, and it’s up to CIO’s to find a better way. People say healthcare revolves around doctors and patient care. Well in the months and years to come, the industry will revolve around technology and the CIO."

Given this climate in healthcare today, in our opinion, IBXG is an undervalued opportunity. IBXG is perfectly positioned to meet the needs of their target market with a strong commitment to their suite of services.

Aggressive investors looking for above-average return potential on a portion of their investment capital should give IBXG a serious look.

OUR ADVERTISEMENT TO YOU

Are you a CEO of a Public Company or the Head of an Investor Relations or Public Relations Firm interested in Advertising your Company, or do you have a Product or Service that you would like Advertised to what we believe is the most Qualified & Largest Permission Based Opt-in Membership in the World, demographically speaking.

Unlike any other Email Marketer in the World, we can Guarantee Your Advertisement to be Opened and Read by over 1 Million of our Membership within 12 Hours of when we start to send Emails. We believe no other Email Marketer in the World can make this claim.

Yes, that’s right Guaranteed and Verified by what we believe is the Most Sophisticated Tracking Software in the World. Don’t be confused with other offers to Send Million’s of Emails as opposed to our offer whereby over 1 Million of our Members actually Open and Read Your Advertisement within 12 Hours of when we start to send emails, and many more thereafter.

We Don’t Come Cheap! We charge a premium for our services. So, only serious inquiries need to reply. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please click here and provide us with your contact information and some detail of what you are looking to advertise. If we are interested one of our representative’s will contact you shortly.

Disclaimer:

The purpose of this advertisement is to provide publicity for the advertised company, its products or services. This advertisement is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and does not provide an analysis of the financial position of the company. StockTalk Central, and affiliates (STC), publishes reports providing information on selected companies that STC believes has investment potential. STC is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. The above report is the opinion of STC and is not a guarantee that the target price for the stock will be met or that predicted business results for the company will occur. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. STC accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. An investment in IBXG is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Previously, an affiliate of STC has been compensated two hundred forty-five thousand dollars by the company, and additionally received 9.2 million warrants exercisable into free trading shares of common stock of IBXG at ten cents per share and an additional 1 million warrants exercisable into free trading shares of common stock of IBXG at thirteen cents per share and an additional 2 million warrants exercisable into free trading shares of common stock of IBXG at five cents per share by a third party for the publication and circulation of previous reports, of which all the warrants have been exercised and the stock sold. In addition, IBXG has extended their agreement for the publication and circulation of this report, and an affiliate of STC has been compensated one hundred thousand dollars and received an additional 2 million warrants exercisable into free trading shares of IBXG at ten cents per share by a third party non-affiliate (TFST) and STC and affiliates have no relationship whatsoever to the third party. STC intends to sell all or a portion of the IBXG stock at or about the time of publication of this report. Subsequently STC may buy or sell shares of IBXG stock in the open market. Since an affiliate of STC has been compensated there is an inherent conflict of interest. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. For further details concerning these risks and uncertainties, see the SEC filings of IBXG including the company's most recent annual and quarterly reports.

You are currently subscribed to Stock Talk Central mailing list as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]