************************************
The Perfect Remote Office Solutions!
************************************

I'm the owner of a Taiwanese company with
five overseas branches. I have been using
the LongTalk Remote Office System for one
year and enjoying huge benefits. I'd like
to share the obvious advantages with you:

01) No Equipment Investment Required;
02) No Office Telephone Lines Required;
03) Global Staff Internal Telecom Free;
04) Global Customer Calls Taken Remotely;
05) Global Customer Calls Transferred Free;
06) Global Offices Can Be Totally Unmanned;
07) Call Centre Located In Low Cost Areas;
08) Staff Cost Can Be Reduced By 90%;
09) Staff Can Work Anywhere In The World;
10) Voice Mail Used To Improve Efficiency;
11) Calls Can Be Transferred When Off-Line;
12) Voice Messages Activated When You're Away;
13) Screen Capture For Effective Remote Demo;
14) P-2-P File Transfer 4 Instant Delivery;
15) Messages Exchanged During Conversations;
16) Calls To World Destinations At Local Rates;

Download LongTalk Remote Office System Now:
Download: http://www.wanguk.com/download.php3

Standard Monthly Rental Charges:
01) 10 IDs Free Test For Two Weeks;
02) GBP 80 For <10 Staff IDs/Month;
03) GBP150 For <20 Staff IDs/Month;
04) GBP300 For <50 Staff IDs/Month;

Contact:  Jimmy Wang
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UK Tel:   +44-(0)161-7497333
UK Tel:   +44-(0)161-7482272-0
CN Tel:   +86-(0)28-85553380-0
Address:  44 Portland St, Manchester M1 4GS UK