Dear Sir

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me, since you don’t know me
personally, I am ROBERT HARARE. The SON of DR EDWARD HARARE, Who was recently murdered
in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact as I was searching for a

Reliable person to handle a very confidential business which involve a transfer of
fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you, my late father was among the few
black

Zimbabwean opposition party rich farmers murdered by the agents of the ruling
Government of president Robert mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the
Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority, Before the death of my

father, he had taken to Johannesburg and deposited the sum of thirty eight million
united state dollars (U$38,000,000 with a diplomatic company in South Africa, and
transfer to NETHERLAND(EUROPE), as if he foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The
money was deposited in a box as valuable items (photographic material) to avoid over
taxed custom clearance.  These land problems arose when president Robert mugabe
introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks
vehemently condemned the ideal. This result to rampant killings and mob action by the
war veterans and some political thugs, precisely more than three thousand( 3,000)
people have so far been killed. Heads of government from the west, especially Britain
and United States have voice their condemnation of Mugabe's plans. Subsequently, south
Africa have development community(S.A.D.C)has continuously supported mugabe's new land
act, I am face with the dilemma of investing this money in the Netherlands because I
am not having resident permit for fear of such investment, Hence I am seeking for
(political asylum) in the Netherlands, I am looking for a business person whom I can
entrusted this fund into his hands for investment, I must let you know that this
transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily
matter. For your assistance  I am offering you 30% of the sum, 65% for me and my
family, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred during this
transaction. We wish to invest our money on commercial properties based on your
advice. Finally, I will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money when
it gets to your personal account or Company account in your country, If this proposal
is accepted please confirm your interest by or sending me email with this email  above
or with above and also with my mobile number 0031630348789

Thanks.

Robert Harare