Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Are you in debt?
Having trouble paying it off?

We can help with out obligation!

We can consolidate your bills into just one
monthly payment and help achieve the following:

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Help avoid bankruptcy
.. and much more!
By first reducing, and then completely removing your debts,
you will be able to start fresh. Why keep dealing with the stress,
headaches, and wasted money, when you can consolidate your debts
and pay them off much sooner! To obtain more information simply click here
or  visit our website at http://www.awayoutofdebtfast.com/aff222.asp

You will be shortly contacted by one of our informed staff. Thank you!

To be purged from this opt-in database please visit http://www.awayoutofdebtfast.com/dbtremove.htm

wizioebhphcxhffv pdtezolhfdxl