Dr.BOFU OSODI
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir,

I am Dr.BOFU OSODI, Director of Bills/Exchange at
the Foreign Remittance Department of ABSA Bank in
South Africa., I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business
of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on
this medium. Be informed that a member of the South Africa Bank Promotion Council
(SBPC) who was at the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition,
gave your enviable credentials/
particulars to me. I have decided to seek
a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Here under
for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret
because of the nature of this transaction.

In my department where I work  with the cooperation of four other top officials,we
have in our possession an over invoiced payment bills totaling Twenty-Four
Million, Two hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($24,200,000.) which we wantto
transfer abroad with
the assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on our
behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds. More so,we are
handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code
of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account secondly,  now it is being
speculated that the above sum will be transferred into the government
account as an unclaimed fund on or before December 2003.And we do not want the money
to go into the government account as unclaimed bill. Hence your importance in the
whole transaction.

This amount $24.2m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on
behalf of my Department by a foreign contractor firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the
original contractor,leaving the  balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to
any foreign bank
account you will provide

It is based on this that some officials in my
department and I have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you,
hence my contacting you. We want you to present yourself as the Beneficiary
to this fund, so that we can release the fund into your account for safety and
subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it.

The mode of sharing, after a successful transfer of the money into your account would
be: 60% to my
colleagues and I; 30% will go to you, and 10% is set aside to off-set all the expenses
we would incur at the course of this business.

Remember that my present situation will  not allow me to search for another person, I
absolutely HOLD YOU ON TRUST.

If you are interested in this deal, you are therefore urged to respond immediately
either by a reply to this my email address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  to
enable me intimate you with the detail information on the modalities. Please treat
this business proposal as  strictly confidential for security reasons.

Kind Personal Regards,

Dr.BOFU OSODI.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Johannesburg, South Africa