FROM THE DESK OF
MR PETER OKAFOR
STANBIC BANK PLC.
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Sir
I am MR PETER OKAFOR the auditor general of the above named
institution,
I am writing this letter to solicit for support and
assistance
from you to carry out a business of mutual benefit and
concern,Lying unaccounted for is the sum of US$10million in a
trust account that is domicile for a period running 5years.
This funds belongs to Late Dr. R.T williams who was a former
expertriate official/employee
with the National Petroleum corporation. He died with his wife
and two children in a boat while on his way to his onshore
residence in Port harcourt at the Okumagba River Warri Nigeria
in november 1995.
Ever since he died the bank has been expecting his next of kin
to come and lay a claim to the fund but till now no one or
group has written in respect of the case, the NDIC could not
liquidate the account because I have filled a motion that a
next
of kin wrote in to the effect.
On this notion, I would want you to act as the next of kin to
the late client of the bank and put in an application for the
immediate remittance of the funds to you,I would want me and
you
to work together in full colaboration to actualise the funds
successful
transfer into your account as next of kin, as indicated in our
banking guideline. Also note that we have to act fast because
after the end of the first quarter which ends in july the
Government will authorise all unclaimed funds to be paid into
their accounts with the central Bank treasury department.
You can reach me on my private email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you need a direct
correspondence with me as regards this
venture.
I wait your response in anticipation
Best Regards
MR PETER OKAFOR

Brought to you by i2828.com :: The best interactive online community