>From the desk of: Dr. Charles Chukwuka
Director Bill/Exchange Foreign Remittance
The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd,
Johannesburg.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Dr. Charles Chukwuka, Director of Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Remittance
Department of The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd, Johannesburg. I apologized using
this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due
to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.

Be informed that a member of the South Africa Banks Promotion Council (SBPC) who was
at the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition, gave your
enviable credentials/particulars to me. I have decided to seek a confidential
co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described Here under for the
benefit of
all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this
transaction.

In my department where I work with the cooperation of four other top officials, we
have in our possession an over invoiced payment bills totaling Seventeen Million, Two
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($17,200,000.) which we want to transfer abroad
with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company/individual to receive the
said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such
funds. More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil
Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account secondly, now it
is being speculated that the above sum will be transferred into the government account
as an unclaimed fund on or before July 2004. And we do not want the money to go into
the government account as unclaimed bill. Hence your importance in the whole
transaction.

This amount of $17.2m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on
behalf of my Department by a foreign contractor firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the
original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to
any foreign bank account you will provide. It is based on this that some officials in
my department and I have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with
you, hence my contacting you. We want you to present yourself as the Beneficiary to
this fund, so that we can release the fund into your account for safety and subsequent
disbursement.

The mode of sharing, after a successful transfer of the money into your account would
be: 60% to my colleagues and I; 30% will go to you, and 10% is set aside to off-set
all the expenses we would incure at the course of this business. It will only take two
working days to conclude this business because once you send the your full name and
address with your direct phone and fax number, we shall credit your account through
our reserve account in Europe or United States.

Remember that my present situation will not allow me to search for another person, I
absolutely HOLD YOU ON TRUST. Therefore we urge you to respond immediately to this my
email address to enable me commence with the modalities of this transfer as we are
well prepared to do this promising transaction with you and hope to continue with you
in future.

Please treat this business proposal as strictly confidential for security reasons.

Best Personal Regards,
Dr. Charles Chukwuka.
Johannesburg, South Africa.