Dear sir,

My name is SENATOR Essien I.E, the chairman for
Essien Nigeria Limited based in England and
the committee on Pension,insurance and manpower
development in the National Assembly of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.

I am writing you to earnestly Solicit for your
assistance in helping to receive some sum of money. I
got your e-mail address through an internet marketing
firm while searching for a reliable and reputable
person to handle this transaction.

THE PROPOSITION:
We have the sum of US$26,500,000.00 (thirty seven Million five
hnudred thousand Dollars) that we intend to transfer overseas
through the assistance of a foreign partner. This money came
as a result of Over provision in the budget for
unclaimed pension and accident insurance. This over
provision was done by my committee but all payments
have been made to beneficiaries leaving behind the
over budgeted amount which amounts to US$26,500,000.00
which is deposited in the Nigerian Deposit Bank, here in Nigeria.

I have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my
campaign funding, private use and for investment
purposes with your help.

I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as the
beneficiary to process this fund into your custody. As
soon as you consent to this I will immediately send
you title documents to the fund in your name so you
can make claim for it.

I will provide you with 30% for assisting us and 5% to
be set aside for reimbursement for expenses that may
arise during the process of concluding the
transaction. The fund shall be transferred to you
legally in accordance to all laid down procedures
governing transfer of funds. I have perfected all
modalities for the successful transfer of this money
to you as the beneficiary.

Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction
is risk free and should be kept absolutely
confidential. Presently, you can reach me by return
mail, you should also include your telephone numbers
if any, for secured communication between us.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

I await your response. Also Note that we need to
conclude this transaction before the end of next month
as we can still make payments on last years budget
till this time.

Senator Essien I.E.
Fax:448717334004.