Title: New Page 1
Save 60% on your Extended Auto Warranty
Click Here Now for a FREE Quote

Is your auto dealer charging too much?
Get Fair Prices, and prompt toll free Claims Service

Your Plan will include:
˙FFFF95 Towing, Flat repair, Lock-out assistance.
˙FFFF95 Car rental reimbursement.
˙FFFF95 Trip interruption intervention.
˙FFFF95 Transferability.

Get Your FREE No-Hassle Quote Now
When your car breaks down, life shouldn't come to a standstill

We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish
to receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our
affiliate sites requesting to be notified of any special offers we may run
from time to time. We also have attained the services of an independent 3rd
party to overlook list management and removal services. This is NOT
unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please
Click Here to be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies if you
have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests.