FROM:OLIVERA JOHNSON
EMAIL ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

dear sir/madam,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets
you in good time. It will be surprising  to you to receive  this proposal from me
since you do not know me personally.

However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,which I propose
with my free mind and as a person of integrity and from a family with high moral
respect. My name is olivera Johnson , the first son of  Mapele Johnson , of the  most
popular black farmer  from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land  dispute in my country. I
and my  mother  decided  to contact you  through email, after searching for  contacts
via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off
ties with  Zimbabwe for security and safety reasons.

However, I apologize if this is not acceptable to you.The purpose of this letter is to
seek your most needed assistance in  a business venture. Due to the land and political
problems in  Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of  new
Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the  few rich black
farmers, and his desire to hold on to power for life.My father for saw the danger that
came in Zimbabwe. Before he was murdered,he withdrew all of our business foreign
accounts in dollars and sold up our shares in major companies.We then went to SOUTH
AFRICA to deposit the sum of US$20 million (Twenty million, US dollars)in a private
Fianacial & security company as a consignment.

This money was arranged in a trunk box as a consignment to beat the security and
deposited  with this Private Financial & Security company for safety and security
reasons, and was to be used for the purchase of land,new machines and chemicals
establishment of new farms in Togo. President Mugabe's support for the violent
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society led to the murder of my
beloved father and other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to  abandon my
inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I resited for a while, but when the
danger became unbearable, and I survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe.

I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking political asylum. In fact
my decision to come here to seek asylum, is  because the security company in South
Africa,has their head office here,and they have moved the consignment from their
office in Johannesburg down here.I need your assistance in receiving this consignment
from the security compamy.Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refuge(asylum
seeker)to be involved in such transactions and my mother advised that it will be
better for our foreign partner to help receive this fund on our behalf.

This is why I am seeking a genuine and reliable partner,who will assist
in receiving the funds and also investing it wisely in a profitable venture. You have
to understand that this decision taken by me and my mother entrusts our family future
in your hands as a result  of the safe keeping of this money. If you accept to assist
us, all I want you to do for us is to assist with the arrangements to claim the
deposited consignment from the security company from their office here in The
Netherlands, as it has now been transfered from Johannesburg, South Africa to their
head office in The Netherlands.

The company will be legally informed  of you  representing my family. For your
assistance, we have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 25% of the
money for your assistance, and help my family invest our own percentage in your
country or else where, or secondly you can go into partnership with us for proper
profitable investment of the money in your country.Whichever the option you
want,please notify me in your reply.I have also set aside 5% of this money for all
kinds of  expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction,.If you prefer
to accept the 25% for assisting in representing my family  to receive this funds, then
70% will be left for my family.

Please,I want you to maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose  of this
transaction.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I
anticipate your co-operation.

Reply me with this my private email address above:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely,
OLIVERA Johnson

peter rooy
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
It's a yehey! day!
This e-mail has been brought to you by yehey! Mail,