Tell: +27-83-365-6606

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Or: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTN:  PRESIDENT / C.E.O

                        Confidential Transaction

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter via email on behalf of my colleagues.
Your information was given to me by a member of The South Africa Export Promotional
Council {SAEPC}, who was with the government delegation on a trip to your country for
a bilateral conference to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a
confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a deal hereunder for the
benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it confidential considering the nature
of this transaction.
Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and
Project Implementation, with the co-operation of two other top Officials, we have in
our possession an overdue payment in US$ funds. The said funds represents certain
percentage (%)of the contract value executed on behalf of my department by a foreign
contracting firm which we over-invoiced to the amount of US$26,500,000.00 {Twenty-Six
Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars}.
Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the
excess unclaimed. Since the present elected A. N. C. government is determined to pay
foreign contractors all debt owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign
governments and non-governmental agencies, we have included our bill for approval with
the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank Of South Africa [RBSA].
We are thus seeking your assistance to front as the beneficiary of the unclaimed
funds, since we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. Details and change of
beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approval
will be secured on behalf of you / your Company.
I will have the authority of my colleagues involved to propose that should you be
willing to assist us in this transaction your share of compensation will be (30%)
while my colleagues and I will have (60%) and the balance of (10%) will be for taxes
and miscellaneous expenses incurred. This business is completely safe and secure,
provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you /
your Company does contract project of this nature as a transfer of contract rights and
privileges will be secured in favour of you / your Company.
Also, your specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this
transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and I hope you will not disappoint
us. Kindly notify me on your acceptance for further details of this proposal via
e-mail or telephone.
And why replying, please endeavour to indicate your private phone and fax contact
numbers to enable fax to you the letter of claim which is the Engine of this
transaction and it will Aid us in registration of a contract company here in your
favour and backdate the company registration with the chamber of commerce to suit the
fund transfer application in the bank.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Williams