From:Izaza Acata.
     Izaza& Associates,
     Solicitors & Advocates,
     Victoria Island,Lagos.
     Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Izaza Acata. I am the Personal Attorney to Late Mr Adams
Watson,a foreigner, who worked with a Multinational company in Nigeria.He died with
his entire family On the 21st of April 1999. My client,his wife and their three
children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu / Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the incident.
Since then, I have made several enquiries to his Embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the internet to locate any member of his family but
to no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in
reciving this funds from  the bank where this huge deposits were
lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
$15.45million U.S dollars(Fifteen  million,four hundred and fifty thousand dollars).
Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the
next 14 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for
over 2 years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that the
proceeds of this account valued at $15.45million  U.S dollars can be paid to you and
then you and me can share the money. 65% to me an 30% to you,while 5% should be for
expenses or tax as your government may
require. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law in your country or
international laws whatsoeve .Please
get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further.
Moreso,I will appreciate if you indicate your telephone and fax
numbers for easy communication in this mutual transaction.

Yours Faithfully,

Izaza Acata."Esq"

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329