PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND LAGOS-NIGERIA, CONFIDENTIAL
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL From the Desk of:DR VINCENT ANI

Dear Sir.

This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from
someone you have not met before. However, we decided to contact
you based on a satisfactory information we had about you.I am a
Medical Doctor currently working with the Petroleum Trust Fund
(PTF). I an some of my close and trusted colleagues need your
assistance in the transfer of US$21.8 million into any reliable
Account you may nominate
overseas.This
fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts
executed by the PTF under our control and supervision. This fund
is now ready to be remitted into any Account we put forward for
that purpose. What we want from you is a good and reliable
company or personal Account into which we shall transfer this
fund. Details should include the
following;
1.Name of Company, Address & Your Private Telephone & Fax Number
2. Name of Bank & Address of Bank .
3.Account Number
4.Beneficiary Name Upon receipt of your company & ; bank
particulars, an application shall be made in your name to the
Central Bank of Nigeria for the approval of the remittance of the
funds which shall be by SWIFT (Telegraphic transfer) copies of
the approval and other relevant
documents
shall be faxed to you for your perusal.please treat as
strictly confidential for obvious reasons. The fund will be
shared as follows:
1. 30% for your assistance
2. 60% for myself & my Colleagues
3.10% for contingency expenses We wish to assure you that your
involvement
should you decide to assist us, will be well protected, and also,
this business, proposal is 100% risk free as the remittance will
be made through
the legal procedures.Note: your discussions regarding this
transaction should be limited because we are still in government
service. We intend to retire peacefully at the end of this
transaction. Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout
this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.Thank you for your
anticipated
cooperation while we look forward to a mutually benefiting
business relationship with you.
Best Regards.

DR VINCENT ANI

my private phone numbers are as follows; 234-80-33000868 fax 234-1-7599767