FROM THE DESK OF CHRIST ANYIM.
 BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
 DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA PLC.
LAGOS NIGERIA.

  Dear Sir,

  I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance
department of Diamond bank Nigeria Plc I am writing you
following the
impressive information about you through one of my friends who runs a
consultancy firm in your country. He assured me of your capability and
reliability to champion this businees opportunity.

  In my departmentn we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 22.6 m US
dollars (Twenty two  Millon six hundred thousand  US dollars) . In an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with
his
entire family in a concord plane crash in the year 2000 in paris that
almost
took the whole life of the pasengeres on board.

  Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it
unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that
all his
supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane
crash
leaving nobody behind for the
claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials
in my
department now decided to make this  businness proposal to you and
release
the money to you as the next of kin or
relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody
is coming for it and we don;t want this money to go into the Bank
treasury
as unclaimed Bill.

  The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclamed after three years, the money will be transfered into
the
Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as
next of
kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a
foreigner and a Nigeria cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

  We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner,
in
respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside
for
expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for ;me and my
colleagues. Thereafter I and my colleagues will visit your country for
disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable
the
immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply
first to
the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your
bank
name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number
for
easy and effective communication and location where in the money will
be
remitted.

  Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the
text of
the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of
fear
as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
  You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

  Your;s faithfully,

  MR CHRIST  ANYIM

  (Bill and exchange manager)

  Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc.

  N.B.My intention of writing you through email is because I belive it
is very confidential.