FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
OF THE PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT

REF: BM/7789452384/03

BATCH:621/1423/DPR.

 REF: AWARD NOTIFICATION NOTICE

 Through this medium we wish to notify you on the release of the result of the
EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA A SPANISH PROGRAM  held on 21st  October  2003,should there
be any discrepancy of numbers and address,please do not hesitate to inform OSCAR DIEGO
M. ( Lottery Agent) that entered your name as one of their dependant clients with
reference n? BM/7789452384/03 and Batch n? BM/7789452384/03.
In  the fifth series from a pool of  ?75,000,000.00 (SEVENTY FIVE MILLION EURO) in
cash among the 26 participating finalist palying 6,000 full tickets n? which is
262-08177300-189 serial n? 99375-0 and the winning number 07-08-12-16-26-46 has been
approved for a lump sum payment of ?625,000.39c (Six hundred and twenty five thousand
Euro, thirty nine cents) in cash credit ti file number BQ/8366439644/03.

 Congratualtions!!!

 Due to the mixed up of numbers and addresses , I would advice that you keep this
award top secret untill your claim has been confirmed and price award paid . This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage
of the above situation.
 Please be adviced that your fund have been deposited and insured in our corresponding
security company in your favour.
To begin your claim , please contact your agent Mr. OSCAR DIEGO the managing director
of OSCAR DIEGO M. (Lottery Agents)  on telephone n? +34 609 652 919 for the processing
and remittance of your fund.

The deadline for this notice is 31th  December2003 after which all funds will be
retuned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for your
interest in EL GORDO LOTTER SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE  CO .S.L.

 Yours faithfully,

MANUEL GUSTAVO (Managing Director)