STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

DR.James Peter.
DIRECTOR, ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT,
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (N.N.P.C)

ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO,

TRANSFER OF $28,600,000:00 (TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION SIX HUNDRED

THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) ONLY.

 I got your contact from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce &

Industry. Following this and other
investigations resulting in a good recommendation. We have

decided to contact you to help us with
the legal Transfer of US$28,600,000.00 (Twenty-Eight Million

Six hundred Thousand United States
Dollars). The amount stated above resulted from an

over-invoiced contract executed for the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C.) for which

the contractors have been fully
paid. Because this money was part of the overall contract

sum amounting to close to
(US$100,000,000:00) that has been completed.

The said amount has remained dormant and floating in our

Apex Bank. Therefore, we will raise
supplementary documents to enable us transfer into an

account that is yet to be nominated. We
need a foreign partner, because as civil servants, the code

of conduct does not allow us to
operate foreign bank accounts. Hence we solicit for your

assistance, we are requesting you to
provide us with the help for the safekeeping of this money

until our arrival in your company to
collect our share and decide on investment possibilities of

this money.

Sharing modalities will be discussed once you have secured the money in your
account.To enable the prompt transfer of this

money, kindly send to us your
personal details, contact information & bank details in full

where the funds will be remitted for further transfer to any

account of your choice.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanking you for

your anticipated cooperation and
consideration in the above subject matter. Please be

informed that we would appreciate the
handling of this transaction in a confidential manner. We

sincerely advise that you contact us on
the above Telefax number to maintain the confidentiality of

the business. Sending e-mail will be
appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

DR. James Peter .