BARR.EGO MARTINS
LEGAL DEPT,UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
MARINA-LAGOS
NIGERIA.
MOBILE NUMBER:234-8033-213539
PLS REPLY TO :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Sir,
My colleagues and I are humbly soliciting for your
assistance in regards to the clearance of $27,500,000:00
Twenty-Seven million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) from a
security company in Overseas. This money was formally
deposited in my bank by ENGR. GENE BILLINGS who later died an "
intestate" he left no will and no known parents and relatives.
As a result of the call by customers for general audition, we decided
to arrange for the movement of the money by special diplomatic courier
service to a security company in Overseas where we agreed that
the beneficiary, next of kin would come for the clearance within a
period of one month. In view of this, we would like to present you,
to the company as the beneficiary, next of kin of the late Mr. BILLINGS,
as this money can only be claimed by a foreigner.
All documents to facilitate the clearing procedures will be in your
favour and the necessary documents would be sent to you to facilitate
the easy clearance of the funds. All hands are on deck and the project
will take seven working days.
To reward your effort thereafter, we have agreed that 30% will go for
you, while the remaining 70% will go for other participating team. In order
to know you better, we would like you to fill the below form and send it to
me by way of this mail box.Be sure your information would not be divulged
to a third party, if for any reason you decided not to accept this mutually
benefiting proposal I am offering you today, please do confirm, so as to
enable me seek assistance elsewhere, believe me, if you do not accept,
I would be simply disappointed but would respect your decision.
Feel free to also reach me on this mailbox.
Best regards,
Barr. Ego  martins
Full Names:
Occupation: