Sir,

My name is bello jegan 42 yrs, a secretary a

Ghanaian national

married with a wife and four children.

I work as an Administrative secretary to STANDARD

SECURITY & SERVICES

LTD in

Accra Ghana. I earn a salary of c1.4m, 200 USD

equivalent monthly.i

joined

the services of this company in 1991 as an office

assistant.

I got the information concerning you and your company

from the Ghana

chamber of Commerce and after due consultation with my

spiritual

adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by

the grace of

God that you will accept to be my partner in this

business.

I have been working with this company for nine years.

Within this

period, I have watched with meticulous precision how

African Heads

of States and government functionaries have been using

STANDARD

SECURITIES to move huge sums of money USD, Pound

sterling, French

France â€" (Cash) to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of money cash and

secretly declare the

contents

as jewelleries,gold, diamond, precious stones, family

treasure,

documents etc.

Gen. Sani Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese Seko

of Zaire (dead)

Foday Sankoy of Siera Leone. Babangida of Nigeria

etc.

All these

people have hundreds of consignments deposited with

STANDARD

SECURITIES.

Their foreign partners, friends and relatives, are

claiming most

of these consignments. A lot of them are lying here

unclaimed for

as much as 15 yrs. No body may ever come for them

because in most

cases, the documents of deposit are never available to

any body

except the depositors most of them dead. Since the

inception of the

2000

millennium, STANDARD SECURITIES MANAGEMENT changed the

procedure of

claims of

consignments.

As soon as you are able to produce all the secret

information as

contained in

the secret file of any consignment, it will be

released to you upon

demand.

From our record, more than 120 consignments belonging

to Gen Abacha

/Mobutu Sese Seko, has been claimed in the past six

months.

This is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and

assistance. Gen.

Abacha has 85 consignments deposited with several

names and codes.35

have been claimed in the past six months.

Since he’s dead, his first son is dead in a plane

crash, the second

son is

facing trial for murder and embezzlement, the family

members are under

restricted arrest without communication. I have

finished every

arrangement for

you to come and claim consignment No 1201 containing

USD 9M and

consignment No

1200 contain USD 15M.

My duty is to supply you with all the information and

documents by fax.

You will

deal directly with the management.

The procedure is simple: - Apply officially to the

Director of

Operations of

STANDARD SECURITIES for the release of consignment No

1200 and No 1201.

They

will demand some documents and secret codes. Call me,

I ll supply you

with

every

detailed information.

Fax it to them. As soon as they confirm it to be

correct. They will

invite you for the collection. If you do not want to

come to Accra,

you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment

to anywhere

on agreement. No body will ever know I am involved in

the deal except

the Lawyer who will write an agreement for us. l

suggest upon

conclusion we share 50 / 50.

At the successful conclusion of the deal, you ll

arrange for me and my

family

come over to your country.

I assure you that the business have been hatched for 5

years now,

it is very secure and risk free.

God bless you

Thanks