Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband Genera Abacha the former head
of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence
with anybody within my country.I got your contacts through personal
research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you
more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my
daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted
you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you
can receive this fund  into your account for safe keeping and I assure you
30% of this fund.
I will need yourtel/ fax numbers so that we can commence communication.
Please reach me via my private email address of:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please expedite action.
Yours,
Hajia Mariam