Dear Friend,
You may be surprise to receive this letter from me, since you don't know
me personally, I am Ramson hutt Ekugbe the son of
Mr.Hutt  M. Ekugbe, Who was recently murdered in the land dispute in
Zimbabwe. I got your contact as I was searching for a reliable and
reputable person to handle a very confidential business which involve a
transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you. My
late father was among the few black Zimbabwean opposition party rich
farmers murdered by the agents of the ruling Government of president
Robert Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean
opposition party controlled by the white minority, Before my father
death, he had taken to Johannesburg and deposited the sum of Eight
Million Five Hundred United State Dollars (US$8,500,000)with a security
and financial company, The money right now is in NETHERLAND(EUROPE), as
if he foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited
in a box as valuable items to avoid over taxed custom clearance. This
money was allocated for the purchase of new machinery and chemical
product for Agro-allied farms and for establishment of new farms in
Lesotho and Swaziland. This land problem arose when president Robert
Mugabe introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white
farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi"
adopted by the government. This result to rampant killings and mob
action by the war veterans and some political thugs, precisely more than
three thousand( 3,000) people have so far been killed. Heads of
government from the west, especially Britain and United States have
voice their condemnation of Mugabe's plans. Subsequently, south Africa
have development community(S.A.D.C)has continuously supported Mugabe's
new land act, it is against this background that my entire family who
are currently residing in South Africa have decided to ! Transfer my
father's wealth and South Africa's government seems to be playing along
with them. I am face with the dilemma of investing this money in South
Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in the future, since
both countries have almost the same political history. More so, the
south African foreign exchange policy does not allow such investment,
Hence I am seeking for(political asylum) AS a business person whom I
entrusted my future and that of my family into his hands, I must let you
know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your
business does not necessarily matter. For your assistance we are
offering you 30% of the sum, 60% for me and my family, while 10% will be
mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred during this
transaction. We wish to invest our money on commercial properties based
on your advice. Finally, I will demand for assurance that you will not
sit on the money when it gets to your personal account or company
account in your country, If this proposal is accepted please confirm
your interest by sending me email. I am presently in the  political
asylum in the Netherland. Thank you and God bless.
MR. Ramson Ekugbe