FROM THE DESK OF:DR ANTHONY O. EFE.
                 (CHIEF ACCOUNTANT)
                 PRUDENT BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED
                 45/47 MARTINS STREET,
                 LAGOS-NIGERIA.

 prudentbankplc
 ATTN.PRESIDENT/CEO,
 I am DR ANTHONY O. EFE, Branch Accounts Manager of
PRUDENT  BANK NIGERIA LIMITED, Lagos Branch.

 On SUNDAY, February 2, 2003, a bomb blast explosion took place on the

Lagos  Island, right inside My bank; So far a total lost of  about 35

million us dollars has been recorded, this includes both cash and

property of the bank. Please View the Link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html

  However as the Accounts Manager of the BANK,I diecovered Most of our

Data on  accounts has been lost as well, as there has not been  any

back up or network  trace even from the HEADQUARTERS;therefore all

losses  would be artributed to  the Explosion. The lagos State

Government has taken  charges to pay for all  losses. I found out i

still have Data's of foreign Customers who are ontractors in  Nigeria

and who own accounts with the Branch,  Particularly that of an

American oil contractor Mr Barry Kelly who was  reported Dead in a

motor accident on the 15 of september 2002, who's contract payments has

been  Made and would be tranfered to his foreign accounts  from the

CENTRAL BANK OF  NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his foreign

designated account as well as  a beneficiary to hisfunds and payments.
 Mr Barry Kelly, while our customer never left a trace of his next of

kin,  and His contract Payment which is about 15.5million  US dollars,

would be made to no one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of

kin's contact. my proposal is that I will like you as a foriegner to

stand in as the next  of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of

this  old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt

government officials, Besides the  Bank which i work in has been blown

up, i have no Job  for now, i have to make a living and only me knows

the information so far  about this. This is  simple, I will like you to

provide immediately your  full names and address so that the Attorney

will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits  which will put you

in place as the next of kin. We  shall employ the service of an

Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the

necessary documents and letter of  probate/administration in your favor

for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world which you

will provide  will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you

as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into  your

account as payment  for his Contract by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

upon  my submission of the  Contract information and your application

as his next of kin for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30%

for you.
    There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction

will be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Accounts

Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you

are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address

below.
 Upon your response, I shall then provide you with
more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the

transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured

that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I

shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
 Awaiting your urgent reply.
DR ANTHONY O. EFE.
(Accounts Manager,PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMTED)
PLEASE REPLY VIA MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS THUS :[EMAIL PROTECTED]