REPLY EMAIL:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sir,
I deem it necessary to first of all introduce myself
to you before putting this proposal to you for your
consideration.
Although your name/company is highly projected by
international business directories and publications, I
however was moved to send you this mail on recommendation
for a joint venture project for the profitable investment of a
medium term capital worth of Ten million United
States Dollars ($10,000,000) which we currently have
within ourauthority for immediate investment.
It is of vital importance to inform you that these
funds in question does not fall within the popular
category of funds stolen from African Government or
 funds meant for illegal acquisition of arms and
ammunitionsEtc But rather, myself and my colleague
as principal officials in respective unit managing,
accounting, securing and payments of Gabonese
contract funds to various contractors.
We have been able to temporarily set aside this amount
which makes uponly a little fraction of the funds
schedule for usein the year 2009 inthe last phase of
 a six years nationwide project ofrehabilitation,
procurement,and the installation of  infrastructural
facilities worth one hundred and eighty five millions
allocated forthis project.
All major contractors has been paid theiradvance/motivation
amounts and all operations has commenced while the major balanced
payments are schedule for the last quarter of the year 2009 when
the last phase of the projects should be completed.
Therefore considering the fact that these funds would
be lying idle for six years,we decided to take out
($10,000,000) United States dollars and we had succesfully
moved the funds to Europe where youwill be expected to
represent us with our Attorney to collect the funds
and administer accordingly. Remember that we are
required to return this amount within six years back to
the treasury when weare expected to present our audit report
 for the last phase of the contract.We hereby ask you to use
 your vast expertise in sourcing and negotiating for the
project that consider most lucrative and profitable.
In the meantime, could you please indicate your
willingness to be part of this proposal by acknowledging
the receipt of this letter so that we can
discuss constructively all relevant details and
evaluation of your proposed investment project.
We will however, expectyou to give us yourcontact details
which of course will include your mostassessible and
confidential Telephone and Fax numbers for further
clarifications.
Awaiting your urgent response.
MR.HINSTY ANDERSON