**Subscriber details at the bottom of this message**

Get Smart....with Free* computer lessons on CD-ROM.
Click Here, Now!
http://lc.irresistableoffer.com/newlc/go/1847

Titles including: Windows 95, Access, Excel, FrontPage,
Internet, Outlook, and more!

All you pay is just $6.95 to cover shipping and handling.
We'll send you a complete 3-lesson set to try FREE for 10 days!

PLUS, you get complimentary virus protection from McAfee
and Internet access from EarthLink,
our gift to you just for taking us up on our offer.
Just click today to get it all at no cost!!

Click now for your free-trial! (Limit one per household)
http://lc.irresistableoffer.com/newlc/go/1847

Follow this link if you no longer wish to be contacted.
http://lc.irresistableoffer.com/central/[EMAIL PROTECTED]