Attention Investors: Make Money the EASY way with “The Daily Trading Report”!

Investors call it: The Best “New“ Penny Stock Pick web site, for Investors who want
FAST Returns & Long Term PROFITS!

Act Now & Get a FREE Stock Pick & a FREE Subscription to “THE DAILY TRADING REPORT!”

This offer is for a Limited Time only so visit http://www.jabalertweb.com/cmkk/ to
subscribe now! A $360 yearly value is yours FREE – But you must ACT NOW!

1000’s of Investors have benefited from our affiliated web site stock picks and now
they are yours FREE!

BONUS STOCK PICK: OTC Pink Sheets: “CMKK” – Chilmark Entertainment, Inc. Visit
http://www.jabalertweb.com/cmkk/ to Read the Full Report & Watch this stock!

Here are 4 Powerful & Profitable Reasons to Invest in CMKK:

   Chilmark’s basic business is to provide commercial platforms to the converging CEI
industries---Communication / Entertainment / Information to large scale telco’s on a
worldwide basis.
   The creation of a new Business Unit within the Chilmark Group has been
announced---Chilmark Security LLC. This Business Unit will be responsible for
commercializing proprietary technology acquired by the Chilmark Group that enhances
privacy protection for individuals AND thwarts the piracy of first-run motion pictures
in public theaters. For more information CLICK HERE…
   We also predicted at that time an eventual take-out value for Chilmark in this
rapidly converging industry at $250 to $300 million, within two years. This equates to
a target stock price of $4 - $5 / share.
   These recent developments reinforce our price target expectations, and our belief
in management’s ability to convert these promising developments in financial reality
for Chilmark’s Shareholders.

"CMKK" IS A MUST SEE STOCK FOR YOUR EVALUATION!

Subscribe Now for “CMKK” News & Press Release Updates!

Visit http://www.jabalertweb.com/cmkk/ to read our disclaimer